BA (Hons) in Business (Tourism) (Top-Up).
- Course Type: Undergraduate
- Career Path: Business
- Course Category: BA
Do you have a passion for business, travel, and tourism? Developing professional level skills alongside an understanding of the dynamics of the tourism industry could get you where you want to be. This course prepares you to become an effective manager in the tourism sector – but also delivers a range of transferrable business skills.
Possible Course Requirements:
A relevant HND or equivalent, provided that the total of your learning experience allows you to achieve the aims of the programme. If you are not an English native speaker, you will be required to provide us with a proof of English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.0 or above.
Course Duration: 1 to 2 years
Campus Based: No
Why study with Arden?.
- Flexible, online 24/7 learning that fits around you
- Career-focused qualifications
- Pay-as-you-go study with student funding available
- 1-2-1 support from enrolment to graduation