BA (Hons) in Business (Finance) (Top-Up).
- Course Type: Undergraduate
- Career Path: Business
- Course Category: BA
Sound financial management is key to any business achieving its strategic objectives. On this course you will develop a broad understanding of business activity, as well as learning the major tools and theories of financial management, and how to apply these to real business situations.
Possible Course Requirements:
A relevant HND or equivalent, provided that the total of your learning experience allows you to achieve the aims of the programme. If you are not an English native speaker, you will be required to provide us with a proof of English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.0 or above.
Course Duration: 1 to 2 years
Campus Based: No
Why study with Arden?.
- Flexible, online 24/7 learning that fits around you
- Career-focused qualifications
- Pay-as-you-go study with student funding available
- 1-2-1 support from enrolment to graduation