BA (Hons) in Business (HRM) (CMI).
- Course Type: Undergraduate
- Career Path: Business
- Course Category: BA
How do you get the best out of your staff? How do you reward them? During this degree you will examine the well-established principles of Human Resources Management, while developing professional level skills that will help you get the job you want – as well as sound knowledge of the general business environment.
Possible Course Requirements:
A high school diploma or equivalent qualifications in two subjects at GCE A level plus passes at grade C or above in three subjects at GCSE level. If you are not an English native speaker, you will be required to provide us with a proof of English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.0 or above.
Course Duration: 3 to 6 years
Campus Based: No
Intake: July 18, Oct 18
Why study with Arden?.
- Flexible, online 24/7 learning that fits around you
- Career-focused qualifications
- Pay-as-you-go study with student funding available
- 1-2-1 support from enrolment to graduation