BA (Hons) in Business (HRM) (Top-Up).
- Course Type: Undergraduate
- Career Path: Business
- Course Category: BA
How do you get the best out of your staff? How do you reward them? During this degree you will examine the well-established principles of Human Resources Management, while developing professional level skills that will help you get the job you want – as well as sound knowledge of the general business environment.
Possible Course Requirements:
A relevant HND or equivalent, provided that the total of your learning experience allows you to achieve the aims of the programme. If you are not an English native speaker, you will be required to provide us with a proof of English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.0 or above.
Course Duration: 1 to 2 years
Campus Based: No
Intake: July 18, Oct 18
Why study with Arden?.
- Flexible, online 24/7 learning that fits around you
- Career-focused qualifications
- Pay-as-you-go study with student funding available
- 1-2-1 support from enrolment to graduation