BA (Hons) Business & Law.
- Course Type: Undergraduate
- Career Path: Business
- Course Category: BA
Business and law are at the centre of most business decision-making. As well as developing a broad understanding of business activity, you will gain an understanding of the concepts, principles and rules of English law, and the influence these have on contemporary organisations
Possible Course Requirements:
A high school diploma or equivalent qualifications in two subjects at GCE A level plus passes at grade C or above in three subjects at GCSE level. If you are not an English native speaker, you will be required to provide us with a proof of English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.0 or above.
Course Duration: 3 to 6 years
Campus Based: No
Intake: July 18, Oct 18
Why study with Arden?.
- Flexible, online 24/7 learning that fits around you
- Career-focused qualifications
- Pay-as-you-go study with student funding available
- 1-2-1 support from enrolment to graduation