Gisma Business School.
GISMA Business School, the German International Graduate School of Management and Administration, was founded on initiative by former German Chancellor Gerhard Schröder in 1999.
GISMA Business School was founded with the purpose of offering internationally recognised academic management education in Germany and to combine the benefits of an international education offered in a German environment. GISMA was founded with the help of the State of Lower Saxony and several large companies located in and around Lower Saxony, such as Continental, Georgsmarienhütte, Nord/LB, Siemens, TUI and Volkswagen.
Our vision conveys what GISMA Business School stands for, defines our values and aids transparency, allowing you to understand exactly what we do and why, as well as what we have to offer.
GISMA Business School...
- Works towards becoming the most international business school in Germany, valuing high diversity among students, faculty, staff and collaboration partners;
- Deems itself to be a school for business and employers, generating global insights, adjusting them to local conditions, and vice versa;
- Focuses on developing individuals into effective change agents for both the German and the international economy;
- Bridges the gap between education and the corporate sector, applying varied views of best practice to maximise students' readiness to join the business world;
- Addresses the challenges of a competitive market environment with relevance to customers and distinctiveness to competitors;
- Provides a modern infrastructure and an inspiring learning environment that mirrors the unique character of a signature business school.
International Student Recruitment Managers
In line with GISMA Business School’s international student recruitment goals, we are looking to recruit a dynamic and driven International Student Recruitment Managers to play an important part in establishing GISMA Business School as an institution of choice for international students wishing to study in Germany. The ideal candidate will be responsible for representing GISMA across one, or a few, key international student recruitment markets, working with student recruitment Agents, academic partners, governments, and corporations, along with students themselves.