Course in Accesories Design.
Duration: up to 40 hours, one week.
Target: students from Fashion Institutes and High School (at least 18 years old) or colleges and universities with a minimum knowledge in the field of Fashion Design.
Purposes: Get to know and analyze the main features of the Italian Fashion System with a specific focus on shoes and bags.
- Analysis of the Fashion System and related production chain and product communication;
- Experiencing a collection of accessories: techniques for designing a product (shoes, bags, leather goods and glasses), rendering and digital skills;
- Study of materials/leather goods and creation of a small sample set for each student;
- Methodology of Research: how to research, sources of inspirations for planning a collection, how to recognize trends from above/below;
- Moodboard: how to create one starting from collage/magazines/pc, etc.;
- Producing realities in the Made in Italy: visit to labs in the sector;
- Creation of a sample starting from a standard paper-pattern;
- Brand identity: study and planning of the personal collection portfolio and creative identity;
- Project review of the participant works, analysis and talk.
Summer Courses 2019.
Our summer courses are dedicated to those who are willing to test their skills in a short time and consider whether to continue the educational path in the Fashion field or not.
They are dedicated both to beginners and professionals form the field, who need personalized and complete updates.
The Courses are held in July and August here in Milan and the duration is between 1 and 4 weeks according to the chosen course and attendance.
MILAN - JULY 2019
1st- 5th July
8th – 12th July
15th- 19th July
22nd – 26th July
MILAN – AUGUST 2019
29th July – 2 nd August
5th – 9th August
The courses are divided in:
- BASIC: for beginners, who start from zero or with minimum experience in the field. In this case the minimum attendance suggested is 80 hours.
- ADVANCED: for fresh new graduated students or professionals from the field, who want to deepen their knowledge or specialize in specific topics. In this case the minimum attendance suggested is 120 hours.