Course in Computer Design for Fashion.
The Short Course in Computer Design for Fashion allow student to learn how to use and handle the tools and graphic software as Photoshop and Illustrator, starting from zero, for image editing, Graphic Design, presentations, portfolio editing works working on the graphic planning of the project, whether it is about a fashion collection, a fashion editorial or personal portfolio.
Adobe Photoshop is the fundamental software for those who need to manage, manipulate, edit digital images. It provides users with a wide range of tools and functions which makes it extremely versatile. For this reason, it is now
an essential tool for those who work in the field of Fashion, Design and Photography.
Adobe Illustrator is a software used by both digital artists and designers to edit vectoral images. These pictures are then used for technical drawings for fashion, logos, pictures, graphic projects, flyers, business cards, big format printings, etc.
Adobe Indesign is a software for editorial post-production aimed to professional publishing. It allows to quickly create layout for projects for printing, web and mobile.
- Designers, Fashion Designers, Graphics, Photographers and those who want to work in the field of digital images and may take advantage of the editing process also for their portfolio.
- Applicants must be 18 years old, no previous experience is required, though, as our teaching method starts from the very basis.
- The course in Computer Design is also part of our 3-year courses in Fashion Design, Photography, Interior Design, Graphic and Communication Design.
- For the Master Course, the knowledge and use of these software is an entry requirement.
LEARNING MATERIALS AND LABORATORIES
- Students must have got her/his own laptop with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign already installed (Adobe Package).
- Licenses are on the student’s charge.
- COURSE DURATION: from 15th to 30th July 2019
- CLASSES DURATION: 60 hours in total in two weeks
ATTENDANCE: 5 days/week, from Monday to Friday
TIMETABLE: 6 hours per day, from 9 AM to 4 PM