Course in Fashion Design.
PROVE YOUR TALENT AND DISCOVER ALL THE SECRETS OF THE ART OF TAILORING! MOVE YOUR FIRST STEPS IN THE WORLD OF FASHION AND LET’S BUILD YOUR PROFESSIONAL FUTURE TOGETHER BY WORKING IN A REAL STYLE-OFFICE!
The course is dedicated to beginners and those who start from zero.
The course concerns in details the techniques for rendering and drawing sketches, opening your mind to imagination and creation of many different type of garments and accessories. The course will allow students learn, starting from the basis, the working methodology and graphic planning of a fashion collection: from the study of the trends to drawing sketches, to the technical and graphic creation of a collection.
At the end, all participants will be given an Attendance Certificate.
FASHION DESIGN COURSE DETAILS (CHOOSE BETWEEN MENSWEAR AND WOMENSWEAR)
• Study of Anatomy
• Study of the Silhouettes
• Color Theory
• Color Matching
• Garnish Techniques
• Fashion Sketches
• Fashion Rendering Techniques
• Idea Creation
• Fashion Accessories
• Project-planning techniques
• Portfolio Collection (Capsule)
• Technical Sheet
• Methodology of Research
- COURSE DURATION: from 1 up to 6 weeks
- CLASSES DURATION: 4 hours
ATTENDANCE: 5 days/week, from Monday to Friday
TIMETABLE: from 9 AM to 4 PM
Our summer courses are dedicated to those who are willing to test their skills in a short time and consider whether to continue the educational path in the Fashion field or not.
They are dedicated both to beginners and professionals form the field, who need personalized and complete updates.
The Courses are held in July and August here in Milan and the duration is between 1 and 4 weeks according to the chosen course and attendance.
The courses are divided in:
- BASIC: for beginners, who start from zero or with minimum experience in the field. In this case the minimum attendance suggested is 80 hours.
- ADVANCED: for fresh new graduated students or professionals from the field, who want to deepen their knowledge or specialize in specific topics. In this case the minimum attendance suggested is 120 hours.