Digital Transformation from Zero to One.
Course Type: Executive Education
Career Path: Business
Course Category: Executive Education
The programme comprises major features of ambitious entrepreneurship and organisation starting from idea generation and the freedom to think from first principles rather than accepting prevailing wisdom and existing structures. It is a fact that applications of artificial intelligence are constantly impacting society and professional organisations. As a consequence of that, more and more tasks have been taken over by machines or supported by digital assistants. This programme expands on the impact that digital tools and social media have been having on our society.
Why choose this programme?.
- Practical experience within multinational organisations
- Practical hands-on course to develop the skills and confidence to succeed
- Networking opportunities for participants
- Gain a UK-German corporate sector perspective
- Tutors with an international working mindset
- Considerable corporate, and entrepreneurship/consulting experience
- Central London campus with professional facilities
- Bachelor degree or professional equivalent, At least 3 years’ related.
- Language level: Proof of fluency in English.
Course Duration: 4 days.
Campus Based: Yes
Certified by: GISMA Business School London.
Gisma Arden - Success.
All our students want to succeed in their careers. Our courses are designed with a strong focus on employability so that your learning will directly help you in the workplace whether you are just starting out, want to progress or change jobs.
To support your workplace and career development needs, our fantastic online careers portal will help you search for jobs, develop your CV and sharpen your interview techniques. These are just a few of the really useful tools thousands of Arden students have access to.