Study in Germany, a nation that’s ranked no.1 for innovation, globally.
Why study this programme
This programme is offered in partnership with the University for the Creative Arts, a Gold Standard institution under the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) that has been ranked 13th out of all UK universities in The Guardian League Tables 2020 and ranked 7th in business, marketing and management (The Guardian League Tables 2021).
Throughout the 18-month programme, you’ll have the opportunity to learn the skills needed to work in the global economy. You’ll also pick a pathway based on your career goals: Entrepreneurship, Project Management, HR Management and Marketing Management. Modules on the programme include: Marketing and Business Environment, Strategic Management and Leadership as well as Accounting and Managerial Finance.
Why study in Berlin
Alongside studying, you’ll have ample opportunities to expand your professional network through class visits by interacting with other ambitious students on your programme. You might even find your next business partner. You’ll be based in the start-up capital of Europe, Berlin, meaning you’ll be surrounded by a number of excellent employers, many of whom are keen to offer internships to ambitious students.
*Terms and Conditions
1. Only international students are eligible for this offer.
2 .Not applicable for European passport holders, they have a separate European fees.
3. To secure the offer, a minimum deposit must be paid before the deadline.
4.The tuition fee balance must be paid before the start of the programme.
5.This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or scholarships.
6.Terms and conditions of the Study Agreement are still applicable.
7.Students who have already paid a deposit towards intakes will receive the same discount upon registering on campus.
8.Students who have deferred from any intake will not receive this offer.
: Strong undergraduate degree from a recognised university. If you do not meet the academic requirements, you may be assessed on relevant work experience. You must have at least 3 years of management experience.
English language requirements
- IELTS – minimum OS 6.0 (with min 5.5 in each component) or equivalent test (i.e. Password Test, PTE, TOEFL IBT)
- Applicants who achieved a bachelor’s degree or above* from a recognised university (according to NARIC), where the method of instruction was entirely in English (teaching and assessment) must submit a Medium of Instruction Letter
- Canadian nationals who have completed a bachelor’s degree at an English-speaking University must submit a Medium of Instruction Letter
- West African Certificates (WAEC AND NECO only) with a minimum of C6 in English and issued within the last 5 years. Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) is also accepted with an overall grade C or above. For Tanzania and Cameroon, we request an IELTS (or equivalent certificate)
- Cambridge IGCSE, Cambridge AICE certificates
- International Baccalaureate Diploma can be accepted if: English Syllabus A: Standard or Higher Grade 4, or above and English Syllabus B: Standard Grade 5 or Higher Grade 4, or above
- Nationals of a majority English speaking country who have taken their academic qualifications in that country, do not need to sit an English test (Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, The Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Ireland, Jamaica, Malta, New Zealand, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, UK and USA)
*Above bachelor’s degree can be postgraduate certificate, postgraduate diploma, master’s degree, etc.
: 18 months
Berlin School of Business and Innovation (BSBI) is located in the heart of Berlin and focuses on helping graduates to become exceptional leaders in their chosen field.
Every course we offer is designed with these principles in mind, which is why each programme focuses on improving your practical business skills and understanding of industry. We will give you the tools and information that you need for professional success, as well as support from industry focused academics who are at the top of their field. You will also benefit from our extensive career support, which you can rely on for guidance and advice.
All of our courses use hands-on teaching methods, such as case studies, visits to exhibitions and businesses, guest speakers and classroom discussions.
This means you will gain a practical understanding of how the concepts learned on your programme can be applied in real businesses