MSc Marketing Management
. Course Type
: Postgraduate Career Path
: Marketing Course Category
: MSc Information
The MSc Marketing Management programme has a deep focus on digital skills to ensuring that students are up to date with the latest digital marketing trends and methods. The programme allows the students to put their skills into practice with a hands-on business example, using their knowledge to create solutions to marketing challenges. This programme is studied over two years, you will spend the first full academic year studying a wide range of marketing topics, including content marketing, digital analytics, and brand management, while the second year is devoted to your Final Management Project (FMP). Free beginner's German classes for all students. Flexible payment plans available!
- 2:1 undergraduate degree from a recognised university
- English proficiency: TOEFL internet-based: 94 (at least 22 in each band), computer-based: 240, paper-based: 587 or IELTS: 6.5 (minimum of 6.0 in all areas) or Cambridge Proficiency Exam: A, B, C or Pearson Test of English (PTE): minimum of 63 or a degree obtained in English or a native English speaker
- 3 essays (300 words each) focusing on your academic and professional experience
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- The names of two professional or academic referees
- Working experience is not a requirement
24 months ( 12 months full-time campus) + Project (12 months) The FMP can be completed remotely, from anywhere in the world.
Campus Based: Yes
Intake: Sep 2019
Accreditations and rankings
GEM is a triple-accredited institution by the Association of MBAs (AMBA), the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), and the European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS).
GEM was ranked 17th in the Financial Times European Business Schools 2016 ranking.
International Student Recruitment Managers.
In line with GISMA Business School’s international student recruitment goals, we are looking to recruit a dynamic and driven International Student Recruitment Managers to play an important part in establishing GISMA Business School as an institution of choice for international students wishing to study in Germany. The ideal candidate will be responsible for representing GISMA across one, or a few, key international student recruitment markets, working with student recruitment Agents, academic partners, governments, and corporations, along with students themselves.