Intensive 1-Year Course in Interior & Retail Design.
- Length: 1 year
- Study pace: Full time
- Education level: Diploma / Certificate
- Institute: Accademia del Lusso School of Fashion & Design
- Location: Milan
- Language: Italian
- Start date: October 2019
- Application deadline: 02 October 2019
The Intensive Course in Interior & Retail Design in Milan at Accademia del Lusso prepares students to become professionals who are able to invent and create graphic design for interior spaces using both manual and digital representation tools.
The course aims to give students the in-depth theoretical knowledge and practical abilities that mean they will be able to identify and coordinate the styles, trends and materials that allow them to distinguish the concept of ‘contemporary living’ with originality. The course also provides students with methodological and professional skills in planning and design, meaning they will be capable both of communicating and presenting their ideas adequately, and of independently managing the choice of techniques and technologies in order to bring a design to completion.
Upper secondary school qualification.
Suitable knowledge of Italian: demonstrated by a formal certificate or Skype
• Contemporary Living
• Project & Design
• Light & Furniture Design
• 2D & 3D Technical Drawing
• Creating Realistic Photographic Images
• Techniques & Instruments for Retail Design
• Retail Design Strategies & Costing
• Materials & Constructions
• Brand Analysis & the Briefing
Applications for 2019 are open