Master International Management: IT Management
Bridge between management and technology
Next start of studies
Bad Honnef: March / September
Berlin: April / October
: FIBAA accredited
: 120 ECTS
Language of instruction
: 100% English
General management know-how perfectly combined with IT expertise
Companies need experts who can manage complex information technology processes and also understand the business environment. Our International Management Master’s degree programme with a major in IT Management prepares you for a successful career with a combination of industry-relevant IT content and general management know-how.
As an IT manager, you ensure that your company’s data, information and knowledge is put to optimum use in order to develop and achieve strategic goals. As the interface between business management and information technology, you are responsible for managing interdisciplinary projects with partner companies, corporations and state organisations.
Facts about the degree programme
- Degree: Master of Arts (M.A.)
- Study model: on Campus
- Campus: Bad Honnef, Berlin
- Programme duration: Full time: 4 or 6 semesters,
- Admission: Bachelor’s degree, proof of English language skills
- Non-Business Graduates: International Management for career changers
What you will learn from us
The Master’s degree programme prepares you optimally for a career at the interface between management and technology:
How does the course of studies work?
- You gain insights into IT governance and information security concepts.
- You learn about the art of deriving IT strategies from existing business processes.
- You examine how key IT services are implemented across different people, departments, processes, and technologies.
- You develop methods for the conceptual design of high-quality software.
- And you receive training in management of projects according to international standards.
In the third semester of your Master's programme in International Management, you choose your major and set your personal focus.
Studying at the IUBH supports and challenges you. Here is what you need to become part of our university.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Management, Economics or similar from an accredited university (3 year programme or equivalent to 180 ECTS)
- Final grade of at least "Satisfactory" (Minimum grade point average equivalent of 3.0 according to the German grading system)
- Proof of English proficiency: Academic IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL IBT 80 points / PTE 56 points (overall) / Cambridge Advanced or Proficiency
If you have a Bachelor´s degree of 3 years from fields other than Business or Management you can still access this Master by doing our Business-Preparation Semester (Path2Master).
Just send us your application and our Admission team will guide you on your different options.
What are my prospects?
As an IT manager, you are among the most sought after professionals in industry, the public sector and government organisations. After graduation, for example, you can work as a ...
Your career? International!
- IT Project Manager
- Scrum Master
- HR Specialist Tech Recruiting
Whether it is at a global medium-sized company or at a multinational corporation abroad – the IUBH prepares you well for the global job market. The numbers speak for themselves: 3 out of 4 of our graduates work in an international
The IUBH is constantly on the look out for new partners and fruitful cooperations
We are very grateful for the commitment of our partners who support us in a variety of ways through grants, sponsorship, guest speakers, events, direct recruitment and more. Over time, a special relationship develops between the IUBH and the cooperation partner. The exchange between the two deepens and all sides profit from the individual cooperation contract. The goal of these partnerships is to support interested students and graduates and to give them the best possible chances and insights.