MBA International Business Engineering Project Management
Become a sought-after expert at the interface between management and engineering.Next start of studies
Bad Honnef: March / SeptemberAccreditation
90 ECTSLanguage of instruction
:Career springboard MBA
Management skills combined with production engineering expertise are crucial for tomorrow’s business success. The demand for qualified specialists and managers is correspondingly high. Have you already gained some work experience in Engineering after completing your first degree and would you like to expand your knowledge in this field and your general management skills to reach the next level in your career? Then our MBA with a major in Engineering Project Management is the right choice for you.
As Engineering Project Manager, you organise engineering teams, are responsible for budgeting and cost planning as well as evaluating various types of quality management standards. You are in demand wherever comprehensive and interdisciplinary knowledge in technology and management is needed.Facts about the degree programme
Master of Business Administration (MBA)Study model
on Campus, Smart EntryCampus
Bad HonnefProgramme duration
Bachelor’s degree, professional experience, proof of English language skillsStudying in Bad Honnef
Bad Honnef is idyllically located in one of the most beautiful areas of North Rhine-Westphalia – with direct connections to the metropolis of Cologne and the cultural city of Bonn. There are also a lot of options for recreation during your studies: The island of Grafenwerth, the Siebengebirge and the Drachenfels, which towers over Bad Honnef, offer places to relax or go mountain biking or hiking. And for those you who prefer something a little more exciting: Cologne and Bonn are ideal for shopping, cultural events and parties. To change the viewing direction, simply drag the image with the mouse pointer in the desired direction.Programme Structure
.What you will learn from us
The MBA International Business gives you expert and general management know-how and will help you develop your individual methodical skills:
- You will learn how to prepare data, how to connect data from different sources, and how to analyse these relationships.
- You will deepen your knowledge in the areas of business management and leadership through academic and practice-oriented modules.
- You will deepen your management expertise, and work on your analytical skills.
Within your major Engineering Project Management, you will learn to distinguish between several aspects of the internet of things, including consumer, business, social and environmental issues, acquire an in-depth understanding of both generic and engineering-specific project management tasks and get to know the fundamental concepts and processes of product development.Admission
Studying at the IUBH supports and challenges you. Here is what you need to become part of our university.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering from an accredited university (at least a 3 year programme or equivalent to 180 ECTS)
- Final grade of at least "Satisfactory" (Minimum grade point average equivalent of 3.0 according to the German grading system)
- At least 2 years of full-time professional and relevant experience after your Bachelor´s graduation (internships do not qualify)
- Proof of English proficiency: Academic IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL IBT 80 points / PTE 56 points (overall) / Cambridge Advanced or Proficiency
Just send us your application and our Admission team will guide you on your options.The IUBH is constantly on the look out for new partners and fruitful cooperations
We are very grateful for the commitment of our partners who support us in a variety of ways through grants, sponsorship, guest speakers, events, direct recruitment and more. Over time, a special relationship develops between the IUBH and the cooperation partner. The exchange between the two deepens and all sides profit from the individual cooperation contract. The goal of these partnerships is to support interested students and graduates and to give them the best possible chances and insights.