MBA International Business
Your career firmly in focus
: FIBAA accredited
: 60 ECTS
Language of instruction
: 100% English
Your door to the business world
Our MBA program is the ideal starting point for the next step on your professional path - a career as a successful manager.
The programme qualifies you in the areas of business administration, corporate management, marketing, finance and leadership for demanding activities in middle to upper management in many industries and specialist areas. And its international orientation makes you fit for the global job market.
Facts about the degree programme
- Degree: Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Study model: on campus
- Campus: Bad Honnef, Berlin
- Programme duration: 2 semesters (full time)
- Admission: Bachelor’s degree, professional experience, proof of English language skills
What you will learn from us
The MBA gives you expert and general management know-how and will help you develop your individual methodical skills:
- You will deepen your knowledge in the areas of business management and leadership through academic and practice-oriented modules.
- You will actively work on your soft skills such as communication skills and intercultural awareness.
- You will learn about corporate strategies and how to measure their success.
- You will learn to lead personnel and to accompany it through change processes.
Studying at the IUBH supports and challenges you. Here is what you need to become part of our university.
Where you will be studying
- Bachelor´s degree (210 ECTS)
- At least 2 years full-time professional experience (internships do not qualify)
- English, academic IELTS 6.0/ TOEFL IBT 80 points/ PTE 56 points (51 points in each component)
Students who want to focus diligently on their studies but also enjoy themselves shouldn’t have to spend their time in crowded lecture halls, dusty libraries or long queues in front of their professors’ offices. Small study groups ensure you receive excellent support at the IUBH and have a “direct line” to the lecturers. Our professors and lecturers have a wealth of practical experience and outstanding expertise; many of them are still active in companies in addition to their work at IUBH. Our different campuses offer you everything you need for your education and well-being: modern seminar rooms, libraries, IT support, WIFI and a canteen; and in Bad Honnef there is also a café and a bar right on campus.
What are my prospects?
With an MBA you bring leadership competence and comprehensive knowledge from all relevant management disciplines to the table - and thus open up your career to a wide range of opportunities. After graduation, for example, you can work as a ...
- Business Development Manager
- Senior Brand Manager
Your career? International!
Whether it is at a global medium-sized company or at a multinational corporation abroad – the IUBH prepares you well for the global job market. The numbers speak for themselves: 3 out of 4 of our graduates work in an international environment, and every third person works abroad.
The IUBH is constantly on the look out for new partners and fruitful cooperations
We are very grateful for the commitment of our partners who support us in a variety of ways through grants, sponsorship, guest speakers, events, direct recruitment and more. Over time, a special relationship develops between the IUBH and the cooperation partner. The exchange between the two deepens and all sides profit from the individual cooperation contract. The goal of these partnerships is to support interested students and graduates and to give them the best possible chances and insights.