MSc Data Analytics and Marketing
: PostgraduateCareer Path
: MarketingCourse Category
Learn a range of essential marketing skills, including analysing statistics and interpreting large sets of data, with this programme delivered and awarded by Arden University.
All of the content is approved by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), which means you’ll be studying the most relevant topics – and you can add even more value to your degree by submitting your assessments to the CIM.
Programme taught in English in Germany.
Who should take this course?
This course is relevant for those wanting to strive in today’s data-driven marketing landscape by turning analysis into useful insights and strategic business plans. This course is also appropriate to those wanting to gain an advanced understanding of marketing management and build a successful career in this sector.
Employment stats and USP’s.
- Arden University has received 4.5* for student satisfaction
- Arden has supported 50,000 higher education learners over 26 years
- 96% graduates are in employment or further study 6 months after graduation
- 79% students saw their career improve as a direct result of their studies
• AMBA Accreditation since 2011 with some triple-accredited partners which only 1% of the world’s elite business schools receive
• Programmes with top global rankings – the MIB is ranked 20th in the world by the Economist in 2017
• International student cohort with over 40 nationalities represented
• Scholarships, flexible payment plans and early-bird discounts available
• Perfect city centre locations in Berlin
• Free German classes and 100% in English
1. Germany has the 2nd best unemployment rate in the EU, at 3.4%*
2. 4th Best Graduate starting salary at £40,650 in Europe, with a growing economy**
3. Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe; It is recognised for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA***.
4. Berlin, Germany’s capital is the start-up technology capital of Europe
5. Berlin is the second largest city in the EU and has a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities to young professionals and graduates.
Germany is well known for its rich history in culture and arts, offering students an enriching international experience whilst combining world-class education from our globally ranked partner institutions.
***According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Provide insightful advice on strategic marketing
- Use relevant data to influence decisions
- This course will give you the skills you need to apply for senior marketing management positions in any sector.
Potential roles include:
- Marketing Director
- Head of Sales and Marketing
- Senior Marketing Analyst
- Senior Product Development Manager
- Senior Brand ManagerCourse Requirements
2:2 UK honours degree or equivalent. A GPA of 60% of above for a four year Bachelor's degree from Pakistan.
English proficiency: IELTS 6.5 or above with a minimum of 6.0 in each component or equivalent if you have not been previously taught in English. English waiver letters can be accepted, degree's should also have 'Method of instruction: English'.
Work experience and qualification route
You must have a third class (3rd) UK honours degree or an equivalent qualification alongside 2-3 years professional work experience.
If you are from Pakistan, a four year Bachelor’s degree with a GPA of 60% or above alongside 3-4 years management experience.
Work experience route
We encourage applications from prospective students who do not meet our academic requirements but who do have senior management experience (usually 5 years).
Any other international undergraduate qualification will be assessed on a case by case basis.
You must show us that you are self-motivated, provide a personal statement, and be able to offer references and other evidence of your experience.
Please discuss your entry requirements with the programme consultant as your international education could mean that you are eligible to study with us.
If you have already gained a qualification from CIM or other professional bodies, you may be entitled to an exemption.Course Duration
: 1 to 2 yearsLocations
: Feb 19, Apr 19 & Oct 19Awarding body / Certified by
: Arden University
Gisma Arden - Success.
All our students want to succeed in their careers. Our courses are designed with a strong focus on employability so that your learning will directly help you in the workplace whether you are just starting out, want to progress or change jobs.
To support your workplace and career development needs, our fantastic online careers portal will help you search for jobs, develop your CV and sharpen your interview techniques. These are just a few of the really useful tools thousands of Arden students have access to.