MSc in Digital Marketing.
Course Type: Postgraduate
Career Path: Marketing
Course Category: MSc
Turn your passion into a career, enrol on the MSc Digital Marketing programme at BSBI.
Why enrol on this programme.
This programme is offered in partnership with the University for the Creative Arts, a Gold Standard institution under the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) that has been ranked 13th out of all UK universities in The Guardian League Tables 2020 and ranked 7th in business, marketing and management (The Guardian League Tables 2021).
Throughout this industry-focused programme, you’ll have the opportunity to develop creative and analytical skills that will help you reach customers, increase leads and also have an excellent chance of securing some of the most coveted roles in marketing. With enterprise, success and leadership at our core, we’ll provide you with the tools needed to become a leader capable of managing change and leading projects.
You’ll study through classroom discussions, lectures and even class visits. Modules taught on the programme include: Digital Marketing Communications, Global Marketing Management and Project Management and Leadership.
Why study in Berlin.
You’ll be studying in a well-equipped campus located in the heart of Berlin, Germany’s capital, a country which has been ranked as the world’s most innovative country according to the 2020 Bloomberg Innovation Index. Germany is also the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe. By studying in this metropolis, you’ll expand your professional network whilst getting to explore one of the most loved study destinations.
*Terms and Conditions:
1. Only international students are eligible for this offer.
2. Not applicable for European passport holders, they have a separate European fees.
3. To secure the offer, a minimum deposit must be paid before the deadline.
4. The tuition fee balance must be paid before the start of the programme.
5. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or scholarships.
6. Terms and conditions of the Study Agreement are still applicable.
7. Students who have already paid a deposit towards Feb, May or Oct 2021 intakes will receive the same discount upon registering on campus.
8. Students who have deferred from any 2020 intake will not receive this offer.
Minimum age: 21
Academic qualifications: Strong undergraduate degree from a recognised university. If you do not meet the academic requirements, you may be assessed on relevant work experience. You must have at least 3 years of management experience.
English language requirements:
- IELTS – minimum OS 6.0 (with min 5.5 in each component) or equivalent test (i.e. Password Test, PTE, TOEFL IBT)
- Applicants who achieved a bachelor’s degree or above* from a recognised university (according to NARIC), where the method of instruction was entirely in English (teaching and assessment) must submit a Medium of Instruction Letter
- Canadian nationals who have completed a bachelor’s degree at an English-speaking University must submit a Medium of Instruction Letter
- West African Certificates (WAEC AND NECO only) with a minimum of C6 in English and issued within the last 5 years. Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) is also accepted with an overall grade C or above. For Tanzania and Cameroon, we request an IELTS (or equivalent certificate)
- Cambridge IGCSE, Cambridge AICE certificates
- International Baccalaureate Diploma can be accepted if: English Syllabus A: Standard or Higher Grade 4, or above and English Syllabus B: Standard Grade 5 or Higher Grade 4, or above
- Nationals of a majority English speaking country who have taken their academic qualifications in that country, do not need to sit an English test (Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, The Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Ireland, Jamaica, Malta, New Zealand, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, UK and USA)
*Above bachelor’s degree can be postgraduate certificate, postgraduate diploma, master’s degree, etc.
Course Duration: 18 months
Campus Based: Yes
Berlin School of Business and Innovation (BSBI) is located in the heart of Berlin and focuses on helping graduates to become exceptional leaders in their chosen field.
Every course we offer is designed with these principles in mind, which is why each programme focuses on improving your practical business skills and understanding of industry. We will give you the tools and information that you need for professional success, as well as support from industry focused academics who are at the top of their field. You will also benefit from our extensive career support, which you can rely on for guidance and advice.
All of our courses use hands-on teaching methods, such as case studies, visits to exhibitions and businesses, guest speakers and classroom discussions.
This means you will gain a practical understanding of how the concepts learned on your programme can be applied in real businesses