Post-Graduate 3-Year Course Fashion Styling & Communication.
- Length: 3 years
- Study pace: Full time
- Education level: Diploma / Certificate
- Institute: Accademia del Lusso School of Fashion & Design
- Location: Milan
- Language: Italian
- Start date: October 2019
- Application deadline: 02 October 2019
3-Year Course in Fashion Styling & Communication.
This 3-year program in fashion styling & communication at Accademia del Lusso Milan prepares students to work in various positions ranging from creative environments to corporate roles in the field of image and fashion communication. Working in a press office and in public relations means dealing with press campaigns, conferences, advertising, public announcements, external relations, events, exhibitions and shows, and everything that transmits the style and identity of a brand operating in the fashion & luxury sector.
• The first year is preparatory, and provides students with the basic training and the main references and tools needed to understand the world of fashion and luxury.
• The second year takes a methodological approach, as it allows students to acquire professional and specialist knowledge.
• The third and final year sums all the competencies learned in the previous years and focuses on the realization of a thesis project.
Communication Manager, Fashion Editor, Editorial Stylist, Fashion Show Stylist, Celebrity Stylist, Research Consultant, Event Manager, Fashion Show Director, PR Manager, Image Consultant, Personal Shopper.
• High school/upper secondary school qualification (leaver’s certificate)
• Suitable knowledge of Italian: demonstrated by a formal certificate or Skype language interview
Applications for 2019 are open
Accademia del Lusso was founded in 2005, and is the School of Fashion & Design in Italy specialised in training key professional figures in the fashion, design and luxury sectors. Our main school site is on Via Montenapoleone, an inspiring location at the heart of Milan’s fashion district, and a mandatory stop for whoever wants to come into contact with the inner core of the fashion world.