Postgraduate Certificate in Finance.
Course type: Executive Education
Career Path: Finance
Course Category: Postgraduate Certificate
The main objective of a Postgraduate Certificate in Finance is to empower you with the confidence to progress into a career in the finance industry or to move to a higher academic challenge such as an MSc in Finance.
Choose to pursue subjects most relevant to your career from our growing portfolio of short courses. Your Postgraduate Certificate Programme should incorporate four courses from those listed below.
- Understanding Financial Statements
- Accounting for Performance and Control
- Corporate Finance
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Project Finance
- Financial Modelling
- Financial Markets: Trading and Analysis
- Financial Risk Management
• Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
• English language – Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
*Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
Campus Based: Yes
Course duration: 12 weeks
History and Development.
The first overseas campus was opened in Toronto, Canada, in 2011. It was followed by the Singapore campus later that year, making LSBF the first UK-based business school to have a campus in the Asia-Pacific region. In addition, there are now representative offices for LSBF throughout the world, including Colombia, the Czech Republic, Hong Kong, India, Kazakhstan, Pakistan, Russia, Switzerland, and the United Arab Emirates.
In 2012, Professor Dr Maurits Van Rooijen became LSBF’s CEO and Rector, helping the college to expand and develop academically. Professor Van Rooijen is an experienced academic, author, and a champion of innovation in education. In 2013, he was awarded the EAIE Constance Meldrum Award for Vision & Leadership.