Preparatory Course in Italian Lifestyle, Culture & Language.
- Length: 3 months
- Study pace: Full time
- Education level: Summer / Short course
- Institute: Accademia del Lusso School of Fashion & Design
- Location: Milan
- Language: Italian
- Start date: July 2019
Preparatory courses are available to those who have already enrolled onto a Master’s, 1-Year Intensive, or 3-Year Course at Accademia del Lusso. They take place during the months before each academic year starts, usually between July and October.
Preparatory Courses are directed at students who would like to improve their language skills before beginning their subsequent Fashion or Design course at Accademia del Lusso. They also serve to help students take the first step towards a successful integration into their new social and professional environment in Milan.
Must be already enrolled on a Master’s, 1-Year Intensive, or 3-Year Course at Accademia del Lusso.
To prepare students in the Italian language, teach them about Italian culture & lifestyle, and provide knowledge of some basic principles of fashion and design.
Some of the subjects taught in this programme:
• Italian Language: grammar & comprehension of texts
• Technical jargon related to the Fashion Sector
• Made in Italy & Italian Luxury Industry
• Italian Culture & Lifestyle
• Duration: 3 months
• Attendance Mode: Full-time (compulsory)
• Language: Italian
• Limited class size