The Digital Firm and Services.
Course Type: Summer School
Career Path: Business
Course Category: Summer School
Digitalisation has transformed the needs and behaviours of both organisations and their customers. Since Generation Z has grown up surrounded by computers and smartphones, fully immersed in the Internet, the need to understand digitalisation and its challenges is continuously increasing.
Bachelor students and graduates, minimum 18 years old
- TOEFL –77 (minimum of 22 in each band), computer-based: 240, paper-based: 587
- IELTS – 6.5 (minimum of 6.0 in all areas)
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam (CPE): B2, C1 C2 level
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) – minimum of 63
- Complete application form
Signed terms and conditions:
- Passport photo
- Scanned passport copy
- Copy of most recent degree/diploma certificate
Course Duration: 2 weeks
Campus Based: Yes
Gisma Arden - Success.
All our students want to succeed in their careers. Our courses are designed with a strong focus on employability so that your learning will directly help you in the workplace whether you are just starting out, want to progress or change jobs.
To support your workplace and career development needs, our fantastic online careers portal will help you search for jobs, develop your CV and sharpen your interview techniques. These are just a few of the really useful tools thousands of Arden students have access to.