Master Full time en Marketing & Sales
.Beginning of the course
: October 2017 (Barcelona and Madrid)Price
: 13.500 €Campus
: Madrid and BarcelonaAge
: 21-40 ECTS
: EnglishType of course
: Full TimeInternational Gaining
Master in Marketing & Sales in Spain
This programme will be conducted in English.
With the EAE’s Master in Marketing & Sales in Spain, we offer the key to corporate excellence to professionals in direct contact with customers, equipping them with the skills required by the market.
Throughout the programme, the professionals are provided with the conditions to change. Participants in the programme will undergo an experience and process of change.
Top five reasons to do EAE’s Master in Marketing & Sales in Spain
1. Doing a Marketing Plan during the master is a key factor, because help participants to develop the skills and competences acquired during the program. Furthermore, we enable them to gain greater insight into this management toool, which is fundamental in the strategic development of the company.
2. EAE is a member of the two leading associations of Marketing and Digital Economy professionals in Spain: AME and ADIGITAL. The Asociación de Marketing de España (AME – Spanish Marketing Association) is a non-profit organization that aims to enhance the value and recognition of the Marketing profession and its activiy.
ADIGITAL (Spanish Association of the Digital Economy) is the leading multi-sector association of the Digital Economy. It is comprised of more than 500 companies with activities related to the development of new sales and communication channels: e-commerce, interactive marketing and digital contents on multi-device channels.
3. EAE gives participants the option of taking two specialisation programs free of charge. The first is the ‘Program in Quantitative Market Resarch Methods and Specialisation in SPSS from IBM’, and the second is the ‘Program of Expertise in Google Ads’, with a qualification from EAE and certification from Google.
4. EAE, one of the top 30 business schools in the world (América Economía’s ranking of “The Best Business Schools Worldwide 2014”).
5. The best Master degree in the area of Marketing run in Barcelona and the third best in Spain according to El Mundo’s 2014 “Ranking of the 250 best master’s degrees” (and years 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009).Objetives
Master in Marketing & Sales in Madrid or Barcelona
The Master in Marketing & Sales pursues the following aims:
1.DEVELOPMENT. Knowledge skills and attitudes within the marketing department. The course involves:
a) Understanding and applying marketing fundamentals and strategies in accordance with the company’s strategy, understanding the Marketing Plan as a basic tool, not only of the department itself, but also of the company’s strategic management.
b) Controlling the techniques to obtain information and developing this into a Marketing and Competitive Intelligence Information System.
c) Developing the skills necessary to identify opportunities, threats and changes to the company’s competitive environment and adapting the company’s strategy according to possible scenarios.
d) Controlling the bases of the different marketing mix policies at the company.
2.NEW MARKETING AND COMMERCIAL TRENDS: To provide a clear view of the opportunities and risks of new marketing trends, and to know how to adapt the company to a new competitive environment developing skills to address specific marketing needs appropriately in different sectors and being able to lead the implementation of new operational management systems aimed at the market and the consumer.
3. MANAGEMENT SKILLS: To enable participants to succeed in their professional life:
a) Being able to communicate and encourage work teams in a globalized, diverse and multicultural environment.
b) Reaching a full understanding of the organizational processes, in particular, those that allow professionals to create and improve corporate value.
c) Analysing the market situation, defining different scenarios, establishing opportunities and defining the business strategy and how to implement it.Course Contents
Master in Marketing & Sales in Barcelona or Madrid
This module includes the necessary knowledge to know how economic conditions affect markets, related to our company’s decisions; how the company manages the departments of marketing and sales, the strategic design of commercial activity and the need to raise market research, to understand their results and to make strategic decisions accordingly. Subjects are:
• Business and Marketing Planning Process in organizations
• Market Research, Information Management and Decision Making
• Financial impact of strategic decisions
• Marketing in Digital Environments
Strategic Marketing Management
In this module the student will learn to define policies for marketing and sales according to the culture, politics and business objectives, to design strategies and to manage the income statements of the strategic business units for business decisions and marketing. Subjects are:
• Creating value in businesses
• Delivering customer valueStrategic Market Planning
The student will make sales forecasts and set targets consistent with diagnoses made, and to design, evaluate and implement business plans focused on increasing the value of the company as well as business models, in line with business objetives of the organization.
• Sales and Marketing strategies
• Managing customers and Key Accounts, new models of business organization
• Business strategies for Customer: Centric Marketing.
MARKETING & SALES PLAN
The Marketing & Sales Plan is developed throughout the entire programme and is the backbone to that gives structure to all of the subjects. As it is entirely a teamwork project, which is tutored right from the outset, students carry out the appropriate analyses and the most adequate strategies to reach the company’s aims, basing themselves on the company’s current reality.Academic Faculty
EAE’s academic faculty is made up of an excellent team of professors, university lecturers and highly respected professionals in this field of knowledge.
The academic faculty members boast a wealth of business experience, working as consultants, senior executives and advisors in both private companies and public institutions.
Thanks to this well-balanced foundation of first-hand experience, participants on the Master in Marketing & Sales acquire real knowledge that is constantly updated, underpinned by a solid academic base.Programme Director
Alejandro Alegret (Barcelona)Consultant
PhD in Marketing & Commercial Distribution.
Master in Knowledge and Information.
Degree in International Management & Business Administration
Victor Conde (Madrid)
General Director of the Asociación de Marketing de España
Bachelor Degree in Business Studies from the UCM
Bachelor Degree in Commercial Management and Marketing from ESIC
José Luis Martín Arandía
Master of Administration of International Business
Master in Management
Industrial engineerProfessional Opportunities
EAE assesses the competencies that companies value most highly and provides guidance to students in this respect in order to facilitate their employability. The objective is to reach the level of development demanded by the labour market.Admission process and degree
The main objective of the admissions process is to ensure the suitability of the candidates for the programme, by looking at their professional experience and their academic background.
Our aim is for all participants to make the most of the experience we offer through a context in which they may develop a long-term relationship with classmates, lecturers and alumni.
In order to start the admissions process, it is necessary to fill in the form so that EAE Academic Committee can consider their application. If the decision issued by the Academic Committee for the programme requested is positive, the candidate can complete their registration for the programme.
Participants who successfully complete the programme will receive the qualification of Master in Marketing & Sales from EAE Business School. Besides, students who fulfill the academic requirements established will obtain the Master in Marketing & Sales degree from Universitat Politécnica de Catalunya (if studying in Barcelona) or the Master in Marketing & Sales degree from Universidad Rey Juan Carlos (if studying in Madrid).
Funding, grants an Financial Support
EAE offers special funding, grants and financial support conditions for all candidates accepted on the School’s programmes.
EAE BUSINESS SCHOOL GRANTS
- SME Comprehensive Development Grant. Within the context of its advance business training project, EAE responds to the need of small and medium enterprises (SME) Strengthening and implementing strategies for improving competitiveness, the comprehensive development of organizations and the people in these organizations are key factors within our institution.
- Executive Woman Grant. Over 40% of our students at women with an average age of 33 years old. This statistic demonstrates EAE’s capacity to train students who are fully mature in both professional and personal terms, and who need to balance their family, personal and training activities. With the aim of strengthening, advancing and consolidating the professional activity of women, EAE offers a financial support programme designed specifically at this segment of professionals. The candidates’ managerial potential and leadership are two crucial qualities taken into account when evaluating applications.
- Accredited Disability Grant. With the aim of promoting and contributing to the professional development of people with disabilities, EAE runs a grant programme for professionals in this segment.
- EAE Academic Excellence Grant. EAE rewards students with the best academic report. Candidates who present an academic report with an average score of 9.5 or above can apply for the EAE Academic Excellence Grant.
- Entrepreneur grants. Designed for managers of SMEs, freelancers and professionals who want to start a business project.
- Executive grants. Aimed at executives, middle managers and various qualified professionals who plan to take on positions of responsibility.
GRANTS AND SUBSIDIES
- Fundación Carolina. Lifelong training grant that encourages cultural and scientific cooperation between Spain and Latin America, promoting exchanges between professionals. It is aimed at Latin American and Spanish specialists and professionals that can demonstrate their need to move to the other region to continue their training.
- MAEC – AECID grant. This grant contributes towards the further education and professional development of foreigners and young university students with an advanced university qualification and, on some programmes, university students in their final year. Definition of financial aid: II-B.
- Programme grants: grants for students from abroad studying Master Degrees or specialization programmes in Spanish universities and non-university education centres.
- Financial support for training workers regulated by the Fundación Tripartita. The State Employment Public Service offers financial support, through the Fundación Tripartita, to all people currently actively employed and making Social Security contributions and who have received individual training permission from the company. Refusal of permission must be based on organizational or production reasons. The purpose of the financial support is to receive tuition for an official qualification or a university’s own qualification. In return, the company receives a Social Security allowance for each employee that has been granted permission. The allowance is equivalent to the salary costs for the working hours that the employee has dedicated to training, up to a maximum of 200 hours per employee granted permission per academic or calendar year.
- SOC The SOC offers subsidies and grants to unemployed people who take part in training activities within our Master and Postgraduate programmes at EAE Business School.
- AGAUR Agència de Gestió d’Ajuts Universitaris i de Recerca – University and Research Financial Support Management Agency). The agency offers university postgraduate loans with extremely attractive conditions.
Nuestra misión es formar profesionales capaces de liderar de forma sostenible organizaciones de todos los ámbitos, mediante programas que combinen de manera rentable contenidos prácticos y servicios centrados en el participante. EAE es una escuela de negocios accesible y abierta a compartir conocimientos con participantes, claustro y partners de todo el mundo. Para ello, mantenemos acuerdos de colaboración académica e institucional con más de 70 universidades y escuelas de negocio de 22 países distintos, y más de 2.800 acuerdos de colaboración firmados con empresas nacionales e internacionales.